Thursday, February 12, 2015

A New Beginning
Today I am determined to continue sharing what I am doing in genealogy and family history with those who read my blog. I will begin watching RootsTech 2015 at home in Tucson on my laptop. I've been preparing to step into technology more fully. I had set up my Twitter in 2013 specifically for promoting our Tucson West Stake's Root Camp. Here is a photo of one of the activities during that summer session where more than 50 teens, ages 12 to 17, learned about the FamilySearch Center and how to research their ancestors. Each week had a different theme.



These teens have been called as family history consultants in some wards and others have moved on into more advanced technology. All had a great time.

Now, I post an update with my new ID photo. 

I am beginning to learn to tweet using Twitter, Facebook and my Google account. At seventy isn't so hard to learn new things.... but it is indeed a stretching experience. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment