Monday, September 11, 2017

Moved and Becoming a Welding Link of Generations

Moved and Making Welding Links
     I have completed moving to a new house across the street. All the boxes of my family's life in Mexico with photos, etc. are found, organized and now in my new office area. You'd be proud of me. Yeh, I know that I haven't posted during this time but will begin again soon. I have also started a new Facebook page entitled "The Welding Link" at
Being a techie and an art major in college, I had fun designing the banner
And love the new image of a technical photo for identifying myself. 
     Haven't yet figured out how to guide people to the page but have made it public so people can post there. This old 73 year old may be slow, but am having fun working at welding people to their generations, something I've always been passionate about.
     Social media is very popular and I am trying to understand all of the ins and outs of it. Give me a thumbs up for effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment