Friday, March 3, 2023

Adding Pieces to the Puzzle at RootsTech2023

Attending Virtually in the Comfort of My Living Room

I've looked at the schedule and found the sessions of RootsTech2023 that I am interested in placing them on a "playlist." Some are "live" and others are prerecorded. My selected sessions for today, can be rewatched for the next month if not a year. These are all AMAZING! Just what I need to improve my research skills. After over 30 years of doing and loving family history, I find that there's SO MUCH more to learn. The most amazing part of this experience are the downloadable Syllabuses!!!! These include digital links to other sources like archives, libraries, databases, wiki and books.

My list of sessions today include: How to Research in the FamilySearch Wiki, Finding the Living-Reverse Genealogy, 10 Things a Genealogist Should do before Leaving a Library or Archive, How to Use a Manuscript Collection (and where to find them), Main Stage Guest: Jordin Sparks and Keynote Speakers, Innovationand Technology Forum, What's New at Ancestry, My Heritage Photo Features New Releases and to top off the day Temple and Family History Leadership Instruction. 

ALL OF THESE ADD PIECES TO MY PUZZLE




No comments:

Post a Comment