Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine's Day

Valentines Come in Various Forms
and at Various Times in Our Lives
  The word Valentine brings back many memories. My First Valentine was in first grade at Pasadena Town and Country School. The teacher took this cute picture of Downing Cless and me having a hug. He became a Professor in New York in the theater arts dept. (I asked his permission to share this publicly, by the way)
Here is what we look like 60 years later


     My favorite Valentine Photo is the one of my sweet husband, Bob Field, and I on our wedding day the 23rd of August 1979 in the Washington D.C. temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
     Now, fittingly enough, since my former sweethearts are not longer in my life, I have another love. Yes, I know this is shocking. But here I am at a place I love, doing what I love...and for all my ancestors that I love. #52Ancestors
Bev at the Family History Center

No comments:

Post a Comment