Monday, February 6, 2012

I am on a RootsTech High!

Couldn't get the online streaming to work on Thursday, but watched everything available on Friday and Saturday. Yipee! All in the comfort of my home. Isn't technology wonderful. Yesterday was a day of incubation for the many, many ideas that I've got. Thanks to Jay Verkler for helping initiate the idea of RootsTech as a conference for techies to share and provide the excitement that is the impetus for great new breakthroughs. It is us older technogrannies that benefit the most.

Now, I have to study all ten pages of notes I took and begin implementing them (those that don't require buying expensive new things, that is.) This is so exciting that I can hardly contain myself. I have definitely got a new perspective on what my blog is and the potential it has. Yep, I'm gonna step up to the technological challenge and just DO IT. So watch between my last postings this month on the subject of patriarchal blessings for a lot of new stuff, designed for helping me share my expertise AND solve my genealogical conundrums.

No comments:

Post a Comment